Evangelical Christian School Statement of Faith:
*the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
* that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death and resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
* that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
* in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
* in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that the true church, with the Lord as their Saviour, is the body of Christ.
* in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
* That Scripture forbids any form of sexual immorality including adultery, fornication, homosexuality, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography (Matt 5:27-28, 15:18-20, I Cor. 6:9, 18, 7:1-5; Heb 13:4)