*the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
* that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death and resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
* that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
* in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
* in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that the true church, with the Lord as their Saviour, is the body of Christ.
* in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
* that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and that these two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
* that God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman, and that intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union.
* that Scripture forbids any form of sexual immorality including adultery, fornication, homosexuality, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography (Matt 5:27-28, 15:18-20, I Cor. 6:9, 18, 7:1-5; Heb 13:4)
The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Evangelical Christian School’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our Board of Director’s is Evangelical Christian School’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.