Evangelical Christian School Statement of Faith:
*the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
* that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death and resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
* that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
* in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
* in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that the true church, with the Lord as their Saviour, is the body of Christ.
* in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
If you would like to email a resume in case an opening other than what is stated above becomes available, please email the resume to email@example.com
All employees have:
A duty to report actual or suspected cases of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect
Immunity from liability if you report (liability protections provided under ss 39.203 and 768.095, F.S.)
A duty to comply with child protective investigations
Any instructional personnel or school administrator MUST report to their immediate supervisor any misconduct which affects the health, safety, or welfare of a student. Failure to report any misconduct will result in suspension of the educator certificate who knowingly fails to report child abuse or misconduct.