At Evangelical Christian School, we are proud to provide a biblical based education that prepares students, both spiritually and academically, to achieve success beyond graduation.
I would like to thank each of you who have sacrificed and worked diligently to support our mission. Whether financially or with your time, you have been a blessing.
As the Director of Development, I am responsible for overseeing donations, marketing, public relations and alumni interaction. Because of your generous donations, we are able to continually deliver an environment that produces global leaders, world changers.
This year’s Sentinel Fund goal is $300,000 and has been created to support three key areas: a student health center, need based assistance and outdoor facility maintenance. All of these items allow us to continually grow as we follow God’s vision and plan for our school.
In Proverbs 11:25, it states, “a generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed”.
I count it a true blessing to be a part of the ECS mission.
Grace and Blessings,
239.936.3319 ext. 1324
Sentinel Fund 2016-2017 Targeted Goal- $300,000
Strategic Need Based Financial Assistance Target Project Need- $60,000
- Supports current families experiencing temporary or long-term financial hardship
- Provides assistance to mission-centric students from under-privileged backgrounds
- Supplements ongoing/budgeted financial assistance measures
Enhanced Student Health Services Targeted Budget- $85,000
Jessica Fisher Health Clinic
- Overall improvement to provide exemplary health service to the ECS community
- Improvement includes the addition on an RN to serve students and faculty throughout the school day
- Provides opportunity for student service hours and medical internships
- Supports future curriculum electives that pertain to the medical field
Curricular/Co-Curricular Capital Improvement Targeted Budget $155,000
- Supports all ECS classes by creating additional classroom space
- Supports the athletic program with needed improvements to the track and outdoor basketball facilities
- Provides much needed facility relief benefiting Field and Merit Day activities as well as Winter sports